Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Good Bye'09

It's the time to say good bye-09'. what's so special? I was born on 90 and say good bye to 09, and it never comes back, that's the special place. hah, look on yourself guys, what do you think? Well, i hope that 09' christmas wishes will made your life better too.
I've just ended the contract with Standard Chartered Bank, of course beside earned some pocket money, i totally enjoyed the life of work in Standard Chartered, Thanks God! My colleagues are nice to see and nice to joke! Hah, perhaps they laughed me--naive, but I am sure I've bought them some sweet-laugh memories yah! Most important, I learnt how to communicate with colleagues, with office workers, with my line manager too. It was a meaningful working experienced.
Look at my christmas wishes, I think No! I'm not sure about my wishes, how could it be? Every people like to make wish,hah, most of the people, who is the one who give answer for our wishes? No matter believers or non-believers, their mind-set lead them to a very peaceful world, I believed. For me, Christmas is not Xmas!. You get what I mean.
I was celebrated many times of christmas, mostly I was around my hometown every year. I never celebrated christmas outside(KL) before. There's no caroling, no gospel, no bible sharing, it seems like christmas have lost its taste.
Sadly, I don't give much wishes to my friends. Despite lost contact with them since last year when i came Petaling Jaya(PJ) for further education, my heart is wishing them a blessed new year!
My new semester will be started at 18 jan 2010. For me the tertiary education can't be taken easily, I must overcome myself. I know my line of ability,imperfection,but I must put more effort on it. Secondly, my education must for a purpose, its for god, for my beloved family and finally for myself. I'll give what I've gain.
Lastly, I wish all my beloved friends a Happy New year 2010!! ARWW!! I'm gonna get older and older! Hah, I just keep it up for god, aging doesn't mean that can't do things for god. And i should have a happy ending'09, it was a blessed year for me! Hopefully i will keep smiling, no matter how sad my life is. My name is long, I started prepare for my new relationship! Hope that god will "made" me a new girl for me^^No!! how to say? Bring myself to that unknown girl? LOL! Thinking too much . Happy New year!

1 comment:

  1. longlong, u r right! Christmas is not x'mas! May God bless u wif a great 2010 ahead! Nothing is impossible, it's good to dream of something good, haha! love ya and happy new year!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete